Politique de confidentialité
We operate in the name of transparency regarding the use of your personal data so that the consequences of our use of your personal data and the rights available to you with respect to your data are clear to you:
- You will also find information on each processing operation in the course of your interaction with us.
WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data controllers of your personal data are the following:
Mediteranea International, 19 Rue le Verrier, 75006 Paris. Vat Number: FR02918194754
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functions you intend to use from time to time, as indicated above, we will need certain data rather than others. Generally speaking, it will be the following data, depending on the specific case:
- Your identification data (for example, name, surname, language and country from which you work with us, contact details, etc.);
- Economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card details, information relating to your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data (if, for example, you interact with us using your mobile phone);
- Commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter),
- Data relating to your tastes and preferences. Please note when we ask you to provide us with your personal data to allow you to use a certain function or service of the Platform, some fields will be marked as mandatory as it is data that we need for the purpose of providing the service or product you have requested or to allow you to access the requested functionality, for which the data are necessary for the exact fulfillment by us of obligations deriving from the contract with you, or necessary to fulfill obligations arising from us from applicable provisions of law or regulation. Failure to enter such data may make it impossible to complete your registration as a user or the inability to receive such services or products or to benefit from the requested functionality. Depending on the method of interaction with our Platform (i.e. depending on the services, products or features you request), your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Management of your registration as a user of the Platform
If you decide to register as a user of our Platform, we need to process your data in order to identify you as a user of the Platform and to authorize you to access the various features, products and services of the same that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting our customer support service.
- Fulfillment and execution of the purchase or service contract entered into with Us on the Platform.
- Contact you regarding updates or information communications related to the features, products or services purchased.
- Management of the payment of the purchased products, regardless of the payment method used. For example: If, when purchasing our products on the website or on the App, you decide to activate the "save your credit / debit card details" function for future purchases, we need to process the data indicated to the activation and provision of this function. The consent to the activation of this function makes it possible to view your payment data automatically entered during subsequent purchases so that you do not have to type them in each new operation. The same will be considered valid for future purchases. You can change or remove your payment cards at any time through the appropriate section relating to payment information, through your registered user account on the website.
- Activation of the necessary mechanisms in order to control and avoid potential scams to yours and our detriment during the purchase operation. If we believe that it is a fraudulent operation, the processing may result in the transaction being blocked.
- Management of any returns after purchase and management of requests for information on the availability of items, booking of products through the Platform or provision of services related to the Consulting, depending on the availability of such options from time to time.
- Invoicing and making invoices available to you for any purchases made on the Platform.
- Use of other available features or services such as purchasing, managing and using the Gift Voucher.
- Processing of your requests through the customer service channels
We only process the data strictly necessary for the management or processing of your request.
- For marketing purposes.
- If you subscribe to our Newsletter and give your consent for marketing and profiling purposes, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription to the newsletter and to send you personalized information about our products or services through the use of different means of communication ( for example, e-mail or SMS).
- Consequently, please note that this data processing involves analyzing your user or customer profile to determine your preferences and, therefore, when we send you such communications, which products and services best suit your style. For example, based on the history of your purchases and browsing (i.e., depending on the products you clicked on), we will offer you products that, in our opinion, may be of interest to you.
- You can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time at no cost through the "Newsletter" section of the Platform as well as through the instructions included in each communication.
- For the realization of promotional actions (for example for carrying out competitions or forwarding your list of saved articles to the e-mail address you indicated).
- Dissemination on the Platform or on social networks through our channels, of publicly shared photos or images, with your express authorization.
- Usage and quality analysis to improve our services
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR DATA
The retention period of your data depends on the purpose of its processing, as indicated below:
- Management of your registration as a user of the Platform
Your data is processed as long as you are a registered user, that is, until you request the cancellation of your subscription to the Platform.
- Fulfillment and execution of the sales or service contract
- Customer service
- Usage and quality analysis
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
To achieve the purposes set out in this privacy statement, we must allow companies to access your personal data Mediteranea International, 19 Rue le Verrier, 75006 Paris. Vat Number: FR02918194754 and to third parties who support us in the provision of the services we offer you, namely:
- Institutes financial
- Companies specializing in detection and prevention of scams
- Suppliers of technological services
- Service providers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery
- Service providers related to customer service
- Service providers and collaborators of marketing and advertising.
Your personal data will also be accessible to our authorized personnel for processing; this authorization is issued on the basis of the actual need to access the data for the performance of one's functions.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT THE DATA YOU PROVIDE US
We undertake to keep your personal data confidential and to guarantee you the exercise of your rights. As co-owners, we have agreed that you can exercise them free of charge by sending us an email to an email address email@example.com simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you intend to exercise. If deemed necessary for your identification, we may ask you to provide us with a copy of a document certifying your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the following rights:
- Ask us the access to your data in our possession. Keep in mind that registered users on the Platform can also consult this information in the appropriate section relating to personal data.
- Ask us to cancel your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary to allow us to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, as indicated above, or if we are no longer authorized to process them.
- Ask us to stop or limit the processing of your data, which assumes that in certain cases, you may request the temporary interruption of the processing or, if necessary, to provide for their conservation beyond the time necessary in case you need them.
If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you can also revoke it at any time. Section 2, which illustrates the purposes for which your personal data is processed, also contains some methods for withdrawing consent.
If we are authorized to process your data on the basis of your consent or the execution of the contract, as illustrated in section 3, you can also request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will be able to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a computer, in order to be able to transmit them directly to another company, as long as it is technically possible.
Furthermore, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you can also object to the processing
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge complaints with the competent supervisory authority in the field of data protection, to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (https://www.garanteprivacy.it).
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH THIRD PARTY DATA
We offer functions and services that involve the processing of the personal data of third parties that you provide to us, such as in the case of activation and forwarding of the Gift Voucher or the management of the request for it. If you provide us with personal data of third parties, you are required to inform them of the purposes and methods of processing their personal data by us.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
PAY WITH KLARNA